JOB TITLE : MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS LEAD
Torpey® is a leading brand in Hurley manufacturing and sales. Established as a small enterprise 38 years ago it has grown into a worldwide brand within the sport of hurling, with many of the sport’s elite players choosing to perform with the best products the company has to offer. It is our intention to build on this success and ensure that the company continues to grow to allow the Torpey excellence and pride in our products to be experienced by customers all over the world. Working with players on a regular basis, the development of longstanding relationships with our customers is at the heart of our business.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Manufacturing Operations Lead who can help sustain and grow the business into the future. This position will provide the suitable candidate with the opportunity to gain a wide range of manufacturing experience in a dynamic and fast-growing business environment. The role may include in house project deadline completion, implementation and analysis of manufacturing strategies, stock analysis and communication with retail partners. This position is an ideal opportunity for an individual who enjoys multi-tasking and is motivated to improve the daily performance of the business.
Key Tasks of the Role:
- Assisting the Operations Manager in introducing the latest technology to help improve manufacturing within the business on a daily basis
- Assist in stock management and liaising with selected sourcing partners.
- Liaising with the production team to deliver on-going orders on a consistent and efficient basis
- Working to ensure strategic manufacturing deadlines are delivered on time, with high levels of efficiency
- Communicate with customers where necessary to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Ability to keep up to date with manufacturing technology trends and research new methods of improvement
- Any other duties which might fall within the general ambit of the post.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Prepared to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Willingness to develop and broaden software knowledge as required by the company
A Master’s degree is desirable but not essential. Appropriate disciplines include Technology Management, Manufacturing Management, Wood Science & Technology, Sports Technology, Innovation Management, Project Management. Consideration will also be given to applicants with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Location: Torpey Headquarters, Belvoir, Co Clare, Ireland.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to the following email address for consideration : email@example.com
Closing date: 23th August 2019
*All queries should be directed to the above email address*